Virginia has the third largest concentration of tech workers in the U.S. That’s the reason why Amazon is hiring 25,000 people and investing $2.5B to build their east coast headquarters in Virginia.
Virginia = Washington D.C. – the center for Federal contracting and procurement for all military branches. 7 of the top 10 Federal contracting companies are headquartered in Virginia.
The Pentagon, Marines and CIA headquarters are in Virginia.
Virginia = Washington DC
- United Airlines has direct flights to only 3 U.S. Business Centers: New York; San Francisco and Virginia
- Largest data center market in the U.S.
- 2nd largest East Coast Port – largest rail distribution to Mid-West
- Largest navy base in the world
- Emerging unmanned systems industry
- The 3rd-highest concentration of tech workers in the U.S.
- Low cost manufacturing with skilled labor
Incentives Virginia Offers Israeli Companies
Virginia’s incentive programs reduce the costs of opening or expanding a business facility. They involve a range of grants; loans; training; infrastructure and tax benefits and performance-based incentives.
For a full picture of the incentives available please see the Virginia Economic Development Partnership