Virginia ranked best place to do business on the East Coast
Virginia has the third largest concentration of tech workers in the U.S. That’s the reason why Amazon is hiring 25,000 people and investing $2.5B to build their east coast headquarters in Virginia.
Virginia = Washington D.C. – the center for Federal contracting and procurement for all military branches. 7 of the top 10 Federal contracting companies are headquartered in Virginia.
The Pentagon, Marines and CIA headquarters are in Virginia.
Virginia = Washington DC
- United Airlines has direct flights to only 3 U.S. Business Centers: New York; San Francisco and Virginia
- Largest data center market in the U.S.
- 2nd largest East Coast Port – largest rail distribution to Mid-West
- Largest navy base in the world
- Emerging unmanned systems industry
- The 3rd-highest concentration of tech workers in the U.S.
- Low cost manufacturing with skilled labor
Incentives Virginia Offers Israeli Companies
Virginia’s incentive programs reduce the costs of opening or expanding a business facility. They involve a range of grants; loans; training; infrastructure and tax benefits and performance-based incentives.
For a full picture of the incentives available please see the Virginia Economic Development Partnership