At the invitation of Governor Ralph Northam, the Israeli Ministry of Defense and the Manufacturers’ Association of Israel, along with 19 Israeli defense contractors will be meeting Virginia companies to explore developing R&D, manufacturing and sales partnerships in Virginia.
The Virginia Israel Advisory Board and the Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP) are conducting a series of teaming events to develop partnerships between Israeli and Virginia manufactures.
March 28th 2019
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
8300 Boone Blvd # 450,
Vienna, VA 22182
This event will be focused around pre-arranged one-on-one meetings between
Israeli and Virginia companies.
9:00 – 11:30
Educational sessions involving panels discussing the federal contracting eco-system; Case studies of Israeli defense companies operating in Virginia; Virginia resources to help Israeli companies build their U.S. operations in Virginia.
11:30 – 3:00
Virginia companies who have pre-arranged meetings with Israeli companies are invited to hear elevator pitches by each Israeli company; remarks by the Israeli Ministry of Defense and the Manufaturers’ Association of Israel. Programs on how to source Israeli technologies.
12:30 – 1:15
1:15 – 3:00
Pre-arranged meetings between Israeli and Virginia companies.
- Virginia Manufacture’s Association
- GenEdge part of the Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Bakerilly – Government Contractor Advisory Services (Virginia) & Bakertilly (Israel) Strategic Advisory Service for defense companies
- Williams Mullen
- Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP)
- Virginia Israel Advisory Board
- Israeli Ministry of Defense – International Defense Cooperation Directorate
- Israeli Manufactures Association