At the invitation of Governor Ralph Northam, the Israeli Ministry of Defense is bringing a delegation of 20 Israeli companies with autonomous systems, avionics and naval technologies to the Commonwealth February 3 - 6th 2020.
Israeli companies, including the three largest Israeli defense contractors, are seeking to source $100m of goods and services; develop R&D, manufacturing and sales partnerships with Virginia concerns, as well as, meet with state / agencies, counties / cities to understand their requirements for HLS, law enforcement and securing infrastructure related technologies.
The companies can provide Homeland Security, Law Enforcement / SWAT and critical infrastructure protection with the most innovative and operationally proven technologies in the world.
- UAV & Aerostats / counter UAV; sea-based unmanned systems for National Guard, Ports & Coast Guard; law enforcement
- Securing critical infrastructure – using fiber infrastructure; OSint; unmanned systems
- Police / SWAT – Intelligence; event management; breaching; training; robotic lethal and non-lethal intervention
- Port Security and Intelligence – Detection of undersea threats; intelligence about ships; Drugs, human trafficking;
- City and County resources & infrastructure management and event response management
Fairfax County Lectures and panel discussions with Federal agencies, prime contractors and teaming partners, as well as, pre-arranged B2B meetings between Israeli and Virginia companies.
Evening event at the Israeli Embassy.
Richmond Meetings with leading government officials & state agencies
Hampton Roads - Commonwealth Center of Innovation for Autonomous Systems (ODU Suffolk) lectures and panel discussions focused on naval and unmanned systems; B2B meetings between Israeli and Virginia defense and civilian unmanned systems and naval related solutions.
Evening event in Norfolk.
Participating Virginia Organizations Include: